Part 1 - My results
1. I rated myself as a Entertainer (14pts), 2nd place was Analyzer (12pts).
2. In the personality color test, I rated myself as a Blue. In your lecture, it was mentioned how Blue's are normally Analyzers. This is almost the case with me. I think i'm more goofy which stands out more compared to how logical I am, resulting in a Entertainer result rather than Analyzer.
3. My parents say they're "liberal" but they act pretty conservative. I don't speak with them and we aren't very close. I make sure I talk openly about whatever's on my mind and make sure communication is open when i'm speaking with my friends. My communication style is open, but b/c of this I get a lot of TMI's. So I have to PC myself when i'm not talking to my buds.
Part 2 - Bud's results
1. My bud Estrella did all the tests for me. My bud for 5 years I think.
2. They rated me as a Entertainer (15pts) with both Ruler and Analyzer as (12pts).
3. Literally, almost the exact same results.
4. No b/c I think I know how my bud sees me pretty well. Again, I speak with them openly so they know how I think and (hopefully) I know how they think.
5. I think I communicate with my buds well.
6. Maybe learn how to PC myself better. I don't realize how terrible something I said is until after I said it. For example, in the personality color meetings, I was talking with my group mates and we had to mention out pet peeves. I said people eating with their mouths open (which was fine) b/c it sounds like sex noises (which was NOT fine). It made it awkward and I didn't talk for the rest of the time. I want to learn how to recover and prevent myself from saying dumb shit like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment